Unlocking leadership potential:
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION (DEI) MANAGEMENT
(Shared Human Respect)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Leadership Development with Measurable Results and Sustainable Change – Guaranteed!
What exactly does a “diverse” team look like?
How does an organization ensure they are being ‘diverse’, providing ‘equity’, and being ‘inclusive’, while at the same time ensure they are putting the best people for the roles in the right roles, irrespective of gender, race, disability/ability, etc?
How does an organization develop a welcoming and supportive culture that embraces the unique perspectives and strengths in a diverse group of people?
It is essential to not only provide a framework for changing the way we think about work and about diversity that intrinsically links respect with overall success – it is also vital to create an environment where the culture of the organization has been transformed to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion as foundational elements of daily activity.
It is also important for an organization to be able to demonstrate measurable progress toward a sustainable DEI culture.
This innovative Peer Program delivers on all of these elements, while also providing a positive and measurable return on investment.
Three-month or six-month
Delivered entirely online
Approximately 2-3 hours per week
Number of Participants:
Minimum of 12 – Maximum of 20
(must be an even number due to the ‘peer’ nature of the program)
Senior Manager level
The specific focus of this Peer Program is Diversity Management – and each of the subjects is tailored to that specific focus.
Every participant also undertakes a Workplace Improvement Project that provides a focused, practical and strategic foundation to enable them to develop, research and test the feasibility of a project that is targeted specifically at workplace improvement – and to provide measurable recommendations.
With companies who choose to roll out multiple Peer Programs throughout their organization, we offer Four Part Harmony©, as an additional support to further enhance company-wide success.
The Four Part Harmony sessions are available as either:
- 4 x one hour facilitator lead online sessions or
- 4 x 15 minute video sessions plus one facilitated session
The benefits of mentoring are extensive, for the person being mentored, the person doing the mentoring, and the organizations in which they work.
Diversity Mentoring Statistics:
- Mentorship programs can boost the representation of black, Hispanic, and Asian-American women, and Hispanic and Asian-American men at manager levels by 9% to 24%, as compared to the other initiatives which have lower results ranging from -2% to 18%
- Mentoring programs boosted minority representation at the management level from 9% to 24%
- Increased promotion and retention rates for minorities and women from 15% to 38% as compared to non-mentored employees
- Mentoring has been found to have a significant impact on the psychology and confidence level of those from minority groups
- 32 percent of minorities indicated a mentoring relationship was “extremely important” as opposed to just 27 percent of the overall respondents
Countless studies have been conducted on the impact of mentoring in the workplace, and a range of their findings is available here: http://peer-mentoring.com/research-studies-and-statistics/