Remote Leadership Think Tank
What are the challenges of ‘remote leadership’ and what can we do about them to ensure continued success?
This is a private, invitation-only event for those who have been specifically contacted by us.
What will we get out of attending the Remote Leadership Think Tank?
- Learn what other fast-growing companies are doing to effectively manage the new challenges that have come with a largely remote and virtual workforce; and have the opportunity to share any best-practice your company has developed that is working for you
- Learn what challenges other fast-growing companies are facing when it comes to successful remote leadership and management; and have the opportunity to share your own concerns and challenges
- Bounce ideas on how to best tackle and solve the challenges presented with those in other companies who are able to provide a different perspective
- Get feedback on the way your company is currently growing and developing new and up-and-coming talent in remote leadership skills from others in similar situations
- Expand your network
- Come away with specific action items you can address and implement in your own company
As a follow-up to the Think Tank, we also provide your company with a basic Training Needs Gap Analysis, based on the core competencies of Managing Self, Managing Others, and Managing Business. This is included as part of the Think Tanks and is free of charge.
How many people can we send to the Remote Leadership Think Tank?
The invitation is open for two representatives from your company to attend. It is up to you who you select, and we suggest that your Human Resources Department, Training Department, People and Culture Department, Learning and Development Department, or any General Management area would be good places to start when selecting candidates. We have found it is preferable to have two delegates from the same company, rather than just one, as this enables you to more effectively discuss what is covered in the Think Tank as it applies to your specific situations; and also enhances the successful implementation of anything you choose to take back and implement in your own organization.
Please note, these Think Tanks are not large conferences where you are just one of the crowd. They are small interactive groups of usually around ten to twelve participants, where the focus is on addressing your specific needs, and more importantly, developing potential solutions for your specific challenges.
Why are these Think Tanks provided free of charge?
Every business needs to market what they do in order to stay in business. We believe the best use of our marketing budget is not to spend it on paid advertising, or on a team of copywriters churning out articles, posting on social media and just being part of the noise… but to step-up and be of service – to be part of the solution. We would rather spend our marketing dollars providing a valuable service that actually helps the customers we most wish to support.
Remote Leadership Think Tank
This Think Tank is conducted over TWO sessions, of ninety-minutes duration, on consecutive weeks.
WEEK ONE: What are the challenges of ‘remote leadership’
WEEK TWO: What can we do about them to ensure continued success?
What is the total commitment for attending Remote Leadership Think Tank?
Apart from attendace at the two ninety-minute online sessions, there is no other commitment, although it is suggested that you schedule time following the Think Tank to review the results with the other delegate from your company, and examine what solutions you may choose to implement back in your own workplace.
* Due to the nature of the Think Tank, it is important that you join via a laptop with webcam, rather than simply via audio.
You will receive PDF files of all the various Jamboards that are created during the two sessions, but it is recommended that you also bring something to write on and something to write with, in order to take additional notes.
Please email us at ThinkTank@Peer-Mentoring.com
Each session is conducted by one or more of our accredited providers and facilitators: Mr Mike Russell of the Novus Leadership Institute, and Mr Thomas Meloche of A2Agile, and Ms Abigail Heathcote of BIRDS Conseil in France. They have decades of experience working with some of America’s top companies, and will bring their skills, knowledge, and background to the Think Tanks to ensure your expectations for the Think Tank are not only met, but exceeded.
We look forward to seeing you!
Mr Mike Russell
Mr Thomas Meloche
Ms Abigail Heathcote